Ever wonder what if…you could travel through a magic forest and reach the stars one day…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I kindly invite you to visit also my "Digital Art" Site
After visiting this "graphic design" site, that I truly hope you will enjoy, I kindly invite you to visit also my "digital art" site if you click on the following link:
http://adrianapelin-digitalart.blogspot.com
or click on my below Selfportrait, to see some of my different creations...!
http://adrianapelin-digitalart.blogspot.com
or click on my below Selfportrait, to see some of my different creations...!
MY CHIQ BOUQUETS COLLECTION
GOLDEN VISIONS OF A POSSIBLE FUTURE
"SECRET SOCIETY" ROCK BAND
"Secret Society" is a new rock band, just emerging on the constantly flourishing young musicians' Romanian market. They have tons of enthusiasm and their songs are full of positive vibes. You can listen to some of their very own compositions and see photos from the recent concert that took place in "Fire Club", where I had the pleasure to see them sing live, if you click the below link:
http://www.myspace.com/secretsocietyro
http://www.myspace.com/secretsocietyro
BLOSSOMING FLOWERS
HIS SUNGLASSES
HER SUNGLASSES
MY CITY...The 1900's

No comments:
Post a Comment